Role in LAMBA: President
Business School: IAE Business School
Why did I join LAMBA?: LAMBA exhibits the entrepreneurial spirit, diversity, and adaptability rooted in our culture; these are values I am proud to share in my community while developing new skills and paving the way for others.
About me: I am an IT professional from Margarita Island with over 10 years of experience managing projects which include building IT and online solutions. I have lived in Argentina, Canada, USA, and Venezuela. I love mountain biking, windsurfing, playing tennis and exploring the great outdoors.
Role in LAMBA: Sponsorships and Partnerships Lead
Business School: HEC Montreal
Why did I join LAMBA?: LAMBA represents a great opportunity to learn new skills and grow as a professional while contributing with a little granite of salt in my community.
About me: I am a business professional who enjoys meeting new people and connecting them to each other; I am very active in my community and like learning from different perspectives, I’m an RBC-er and I’ve been fortunate to have had the opportunity to live and work in Canada, Mexico and the UK.
Role in LAMBA: Technology Lead
Business School: Ivey Business School
Why did I join LAMBA?: To create a platform that links high-performing individuals, develop leadership skills while expanding my own network, and help fellow members connect with leading corporations
About me: Born in Mexico and moved to Canada in 2005. IT professional with solid experience delivering professional services with global teams for companies such as Cisco, IBM, HP and Bell. I enjoy giving back to my community through LAMBA and through career coaching with professionals looking for better job opportunities in Canada. I was co-founder and the first president of LAMBA.
Role in LAMBA: Membership Lead
Business School: Schulich School of Business
Why did I join LAMBA?: As an ex-president of the Latin club at Schulich, I joined LAMBA to help Latin MBAs to integrate to the professional community in Canada.
About me: I am a Finance & Strategy professional with banking & insurance experience in Canada & Peru. I like to walk outdoors enjoying the nature, try different cuisines; I went to Asia on my own without plans/tours, knowing the language or the place. Full adventure and the best trip of my life!
Role in LAMBA: Communications & Marketing Lead
Business School: HEC Montreal
Why did I join LAMBA?: It is a great platform to help people connect in a friendly environment, where experiences and insights are shared to help each other overcome the professional challenges we encounter.
About me: Moved to Toronto in 2007 to start my career in the CPG industry. I enjoy meeting people and developing new personal and professional connections. Outside of my hometown Lima, I have had the opportunity to live in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and Lyon (France). I love traveling, biking, playing tennis, and most of all French pastries and dark chocolates.
Role in LAMBA: People Lead
Business School: Universidad Adolfo Ibañez in Chile
Why did I join LAMBA?: When I moved to Canada in 2010, I realized that I needed to build my professional network in this new country. Soon, I found out that my community was fairly new. I was very happy when I learned about LAMBA’s first event. Then, I joined the team as a project manager in 2012. LAMBA not only has helped me to connect with other likeminded people but also has been a great way to support my community and to develop its branding.
About me: I am a human resources professional who has delivered strategic human capital solutions across different industries. I have worked in human capital consulting in companies such as Deloitte and Aon Hewitt and as an HR Business Partner at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital and Scotiabank. I was born in Quito, Ecuador and lived in the US and Chile before moving to Canada. I love cycling, squash and discovering new places which could be a new restaurant, a park or a city. My biggest passion is people’s development and to support the business on talent management.
We would like to thank all the volunteers who have been a part of LAMBA since the beginning.
Past Executive Team Members
- Alberto Cuevas - Rotman School of Management, Maple Leaf Foods
- Alfredo Suarez - Richard Ivey School of Business, TD Bank
- Fabiana Viloria - Rotman School of Management, Deloitte
- Fabiola Sicard, Permanent Board Member - Schulich School of Business, Scotiabank
- Gabriel Hernandez - Rotman School of Management, Scotiabank
- Ivan Guisao - Schulich School of Business, Scotiabank
- Pablo Elustondo - ESLAI
- Rossana Haro - Richard Ivey School of Business, RBC
- Victor Mendoza - Sauder School of Business, Scotiabank
- Eduardo Zarate - Richard Ivey School of Business, Scotiabank
- Jorge Gamboa - Schulich School of Business, TD Bank
Past Extended Team Members
- Alfredo Acosta - Tulane University, AA Management Consulting
- Alvaro Mendivelso - University of Ottawa, Dentsply Canada
- Andrea Aimi - Schulich School of Business, RBC
- Beatriz de la Cuadra - Schulich School of Business, Heinz
- Carla Pennano - Rotman School of Management
- Carlos Garcia- Schulich School of Business, Scotiabank
- Daniel Navarro - HEC Montreal, Brown-Forman
- Diana Horiuchi - Schulich School of Business, Scotiabank
- Erik Kislinger - Rotman School of Management, Barrick Gold Corporation
- Giuseppina Russo - Richard Ivey School of Business, Mercatto Media
- Guillermo Cruz - Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Cruz Herrera Ltd.
- Juan Carlos Bustamante - HEC Montreal, Axsium Group
- Karin Saldarriaga - Richard Ivey School of Business, Scotiabank
- Lea Casas - Rotman School of Management
- Luis Javier Lopez - Schulich School of Business, RBC
- Luis Perez - Richard Ivey School of Business, Ferrero
- Manuel Cortes - Schulich School of Business, Barrick Gold
- Maria Isabel Rodriguez - Scotiabank
- Mariano Vazquez - IPADE
- Marisol Saravia- Ryerson University, Heenan Blaikie LLP
- Minerva Acevedo - Richard Ivey School of Business, Johnson & Johnson
- Santiago Pineda - Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, RBC
- Teresa Estremadoyro - Cross Cultural & Transition coach